While male pattern hair loss occurs more often in later stages of their lives, it can occur at any age, even in children. Male pattern baldness is the loss of hair due to a genetic predisposition, with the hair loss happening gradually over a long period. Hair loss can cause loads of stress for men. Everyone loses up to about 100 hairs each day. It can be stressing however when you see way too much hair in your brushes and combs, on your pillow and your shoulders.
Fight Hair Loss with Some Easy-To-Follow Tips
There are things you can do when you detect this worrisome receding hair in the front of your head, and it is worth giving them a try –
- See a doctor as there are a number of health conditions that can cause changes in hormonal balances which can lead to hair loss.
- Take a multi-vitamin supplement. There are specific vitamins such as A and E which promote sebum production and healthy blood circulation to the hair follicles.
- Avoid smoking as it reduces the amount of blood to the scalp.
- Prevent screwing your hair back into tight ponytails.
- Avoid brushing wet hair as hair is at its weakest state when wet. Rather use a wide-toothed comb.
- Try and avoid using hair dryers and other hair accessories which are particularly hot. Use of these hair styling accessories can leave the hair follicles dehydrated and damaged.
- Drink lots of water, after all the hair shaft is made up of ¼ water.
- Stress causes hair loss, so try and get to the root of your stress and try to tackle that. Look at alternative, natural therapies such as yoga to reduce stress.
- There are medications such as Finasteride which can be prescribed. You will first have to see a doctor to have it prescribed though. With a prescription, you can make use of a registered online pharmacy, and have your Finasteride delivered to your door.
Reputable pharmacies like these always have experienced NHS doctors who offer sound, experienced advice to all the thousands of people looking for help with their medical problems.
Discreet, Confidential Service
They offer advice on all kinds of medical conditions, providing safe healthcare online or by remote consulting. When you deal with legit, registered online pharmacies, you can be sure that any information you give them is treated as highly confidential. The products you order are delivered quickly and discreetly right to your door.
Finasteride, which requires taking one tablet a day with a glass of water, is one of the most effective treatments for male-pattern baldness. This is an FDA approved medication, a pill that you take once a day and which blocks an enzyme from creating androgen. This is what causes baldness in the first place. It is sold under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Side effects are generally mild, with some men experiencing some sexual dysfunction and anxiety.
It’s the sheer Convenience
Finasteride is a popular hair loss treatment method for men. It comes with the convenience of simply taking one pill daily, and it has already helped many people fight their baldness, sparing them a lot of despair and frustration. Take Finasteride 1mg tablet each day as directed on the packaging – nothing more, nothing less – and take it consistently. People who use it say that one of the biggest advantages of taking Finasteride as opposed to other hair loss treatments is the convenience of it – no surgery or going into the doctor’s rooms for injections – it’s a simple ‘pop-a-pill-a-day treatment option. No making huge changes to your regular daily routine.
Finasteride isn’t an overnight magic treatment but will only start ‘coming into its own’ in about three months. Isn’t it time you tried it so you can gain some of your confidence back?